Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Go to your REDCap project
- Click on “Data Quality” in left sidebar (circled in red in image below)
- Click on “Execute” that’s to the right of rule H. (Rule H searches for incorrect values for calculated fields)
- A number in red and the underlined word “view” will then appear where “Execute” previously was. Click on the work “view”, located on the right side of the box (circled in red below)
- A box that lists all the miscalculations will then appear. You can fix them by clicking on “Fix calcs now” located at the top of the box (circled in red below).
- Once this is done, a box that looks similar to the one below will appear. The calculated fields will be updated to contain the correct value.