- Designate a question to collect a person's email address by doing the following:
- Add or edit a Text Box question that asks for email address
- Select "Email" in the Validation box (circled in red in image below)
- Give the question a Field Label and a Variable Name
- Click Save.
- Go to “Project Setup”, scroll to the “Enable optional modules and customizations” box, and click on “Enable” next to “Designate an email field to use for invitations to survey participants” (circled in Red in image below).
- A box like the one below will pop up. Select an email field from the dropdown box and click "Save" (note: the email addresses address entered in this the selected field will be used to send the email survey(s) to). If a field is not listed, follow the instructions on step 1.